Monday, December 13, 2010

Breakfast date

Jeff took me out Sunday morning for a breakfast date. We went to Another Broken Egg Cafe off Greenville. I recommend it, the breakfast was good! Check out the menu here. Those of you who know me, know that I love breakfast. Jeff had an omelet and I had eggs benedict. But not just any eggs benedict.... I had Crab Cavallo eggs benedict. They put crab cakes instead of ham on the english muffin. Hello crab cavallo, where have you been all my life? I inhaled this dish. The hollandaise was among the better hollandaise sauces I've had in a restauarnt and the poached eggs were mmmmmmmm, good. I had a vanilla latte that was molten hot and oh so good. I only wish I had ordered it earlier in the meal.
The place is charming, small, and bright (they have a lot of windows). Next time I think I shall try a mimosa. I believe this will be our destination for the traditional Christmas Eve breakfast for my family.

Anywho, go check this place out..... you won't be sorry. :)

Another Broken Egg - Dallas #2
5500 Greenville Ave., Suite 1300
Dallas, TX 75206
214.782.9927
7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Mon-Fri (Closed Christmas/Thanksgiving)
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Sat/Sun

No comments: