Monday, September 27, 2010

Hmmmm

Do you think that everyone has a need to make an impact in the world? Or is it just a few people?
Is it something that lies dormant until inspiration hits? Or are some people just born that way?

I feel like I am meant to do more with my life than work for Big Box Co. And it may sound arrogant but I feel like my life should mean more than just sitting in a cubicle everyday. Most of the things in my day to day life impacts myself and a few other people. I want to make an impact, leave my mark on the world..... so that when I leave the world I can feel like I am leaving it a little better than it was before I got here. I feel like I just haven't found my cause yet. There are so many to choose from.

I wonder if Nancy Brinker (founder of Susan G. Komen) knew that her mission would take off and become one of the first thing that comes to millions (if not billions) of people's minds when they hear the words breast cancer.


Here are a list of organizations (not all, just a few) that I support or am considering supporting.....
What organizations do you support?

Susan G. Komen
Ordinary People Change the World
Ronald McDonald House
Let's Say Thanks
National MS Society
The Humane Society

No comments: