Monday, October 31, 2011

Mumford and Sons

I'm always on the look out for new music. I listen to my cloud player or my iPod just about all day/everyday at work.  I recently found Adele, Florence and the Machine, The Pistol Annies, and The Asteroids Galaxy Tour. I have totally been enjoying this album, it may be one of my new favorites.

http://www.amazon.com/Sigh-No-More/dp/B0038BBA4I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320091754&sr=8-1

My brother recommended 'The Cave' but I went ahead and downloaded the whole album. I'm glad I did. I bought it on Amazon and at the risk of sounding like a commerical I have to say their cloud player is pretty neat.
I've been doing some Christmas shopping (early!) and have made a pretty decent dent in my shopping so far. I love Amazon! Pseudo-commerical is now over.

No comments: