Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thank goodness I'm not the only one

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/09/zach-galifianakis-to-keha-your-music-is-really-bad/?iref=obinsite

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks that Ke$ha's music is bad. I've listened, and watched her on SNL. Not impressed. Then I started listening to the lyrics of her music that my 8 yr old step-daughter was singing. Dirty free for all?!?! WTH.

I have since banned that particular radio station from our house, but there really is no way that I can keep her from listening to this crap. I realize that I will have to sit down and talk with her about how this music represents a rather irresponsible "adult" lifestyle. And why "we" may like her music, this is NOT the right way to approach life.

Really looking forward to that talk.....

No comments: